Ski Sapphire Valley, North Carolina
Top Tips for Enjoying Ski Sapphire Valley, NC
- Arrive Early! Arrive a few minutes before we open! [View Hours of Operations Here]
- Go to the Community Center for All Tickets! – Tubing, Lift and Rentals, and updated information
- Have Your Forms Ready! Download, Print and Complete all the forms your need here [Ski Sapphire Valley Forms]
- Arrive at the Resort a day early? Stop by the Ski Area and get your forms!
- Have your Amenity Card with you (if you have one)
- We have a full Rental Shop - boots, poles, skis, boards, helmets - everything you need! We do not rent goggles, we do have them for sale
- Frozen Falls Tube Park: Infants are not permitted, however, children as young as 2 may ride in their own tube while the parents rides beside them and holds the child's tube.
Ski School at Ski Sapphire Valley, NC
- You must have a lift ticket and equipment in hand before proceeding to the Ski School.
- We cannot make advanced reservations.
- Ski School lesson times are: 10AM – 11:15AM – 12:30PM – 1:45PM – 3PM – 4:15 PM – 5:30PM – 7:15PM
(Times above are for full day operations. Lessons start one hour after we open and the every 1hour 15minutes thereafter.
- Please have all your equipment BEFORE you come to school!
- Ages: Group Lessons are available for 5 years and up - - kids age 4 only taught in a PRIVATE ONE ON ONE lesson and subject to instructor availability. (Kids must be at least 4 for the Ski School.)
You can keep you equipment with you for multiple day rentals.
Discounts are only available to Groups of 10 or more! Contact our Group Services [Visit the Group Services Page]
Questions: Call 828-743-7663
The Valley Shop is our retail shop located in the main Ski Lodge.
Flying of drones or any type of unmanned aircraft is strictly prohibited at Ski Sapphire Valley. Risk of personal injury to our guests, employees and equipment is too high and this rule is vigorously enforced!
Top Tips to Enjoy Ski Sapphire Valley, NC