1. Flight times this Fall: 10AM and 1PM (Special Times may be arranged for Groups! )
2. Each session can accommodate 12 guests (4 guest minimum)
3. Plan on a 3 hour Vordach Experience total tour high in the trees!
(Total time includes ground training and Vordach Zip Line Tour)
4. Call 828-743-7663 for more information.
5. Rates: Public: $37.50 - Amenity Card Holder: $27.50
Group Rates Available with just 6 or more!
Call Group Sales at 828-743-2251
6. Ask about the Green Course (Easy) Ages 8 and up - (Lower stations - a great introduction), Blue Course - the full Vordach - all stations!, Black Diamond: The full Vordach including a rappel down from a mid-course station! (The rappel station may not be available during all Vordach flights.)
7. Weight Limit: 250lbs.
8. Age Limits: 8 up to 11 can tour the Green Course
9. Ages 12 and up tour the Blue Course - the full Vordach! An optional Black Course includes a rappel at the mid-station!
Add the thrill of a Zip Line tour high over Ski Sapphire Valley this winter! Call 828-743-7633 for information and to reserve your times!
Bring a group if 6 and save! Call Group Sales at 828-743-7663
Just a few years ago, you’d hear stories about canopy tours in Costa Rica or the Amazon or other exotic locations. Recently though, the technology has caught up and has found ways to standardize their safety so that they are insurable, consistent with industry standards, and a phenomenal experience for people of all ages.
Our 14-element zip canopy tour is created with a balance of entertainment and education in mind:
Beginning near the top of the quad-chair lift, the initial zip line traverses the ski slope to a ground landing near a rocky outcrop. This training run allows participants to get a feel for the equipment on a low-exposure practice run. This unique setting also allows those of you the opportunity to “opt out” at this point.
The next series of zip lines provide big valley views and the opportunity to be immersed in the old-growth canopy. The tour traverses back and forth through the Laurel filled valley on a series of zip lines and bridge elements – each beginning and terminating with large decks that will comfortably accommodate client groups. The final higher speed zip line emerges from the woods at the base of Frozen Falls.